At Signs & Wonders, LLC, we’re proud to provide excellent signs with strong personality to businesses in and around Oklahoma City. We’re an American company, eager to come alongside everyday American businesses to portray their brand’s personality in a sturdy sign with a pop of color. Our motto is “going the extra smile,” and we strive to achieve a happy response to every product or service we provide.
If you’re an Oklahoma business owner looking to present a strong brand to anyone driving by, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s a short, sweet industry glossary for our custom signs and related services—so you can determine exactly how Signs & Wonders can help you.
What Products Do We Have?
It might come as a surprise to you that Signs & Wonders does more than just signs. Actually, signage is a much broader industry than what’s obvious on the surface. Our products include:
- Banners: These long, vertical sheets are an excellent alternative for traditional signage.
- Vinyls: These dramatic, horizontal equivalents to our banners are a fantastic way to make a sweeping statement.
- Decals: Vinyl decals can be placed on almost anything, from your company’s computers to your furniture.
- Vehicle Wraps: With a Signs & Wonders vehicle wrap, your company’s transports will be instantly recognizable and memorable.
- Window Graphics: Similar to the vinyl decals, these are made specifically for adhering to glass, creating a seamless effect on the windows of your business.
- Graphic Design: Don’t have a logo yet? Still trying to pin down your brand identity? Signs & Wonders can help!
- Pylon Signs: The largest option we offer, these towering signs are a strong outside presentation of your business’ brand.
What Services Do We Offer?
By now, you likely have some idea of which type of signage would be most useful for your business. This begs the question of what services surrounding our products are available at Signs & Wonders.
First and foremost, we of course offer installation of our products. Our installation experts use a combination of handheld tools and aerial equipment to ensure your new sign is secure. We also offer maintenance & repair if you’ve had one of our products for a long time and are due for a tune-up—this can mean general repair, sign cleaning, or scheduled maintenance, as well as emergency response when needed.
We manufacture all of our own products, ensuring quality materials and equally high-quality workmanship. We also personally survey your desired installation site and handle any relevant permits for installing your new signage.
Last but not least, we can design your signage so you don’t have to, from new logos to sign designs (and other needed images for your business).
Who Are Your Clients?
We’re proud of our previous work, which is why we boldly display it on our website. Feel free to scroll through our gallery for examples of our signage for Papa John’s Pizza, the Cox Convention Center, CHIME Thai Cuisine, and more.
Contact us at Signs & Wonders today and display your brand identity for the world to see.